New Business Opportunities from the Electronics Technology Network
2012 will see a significant focus on the business growth agenda; our new services will enable technology companies to source new business to generate new revenue streams.
We would like to invite you to participate in this FREE service, designed to alert your business development teams to potential new opportunities.
Receiving notification, real time for tenders or RFQ's, as they are published, gives your business the best chance to submit a winning bid.
There are, however, a myriad of sources that publish opportunities that may be of interest to you; keeping track of these sources is a challenge, and a resource drain in itself, this service will cut down this workload.
The Service - New Business Opportunities
Working with a number of strategic partners, we have identified relevant technology opportunities that will be of interest to the technology community in the UK.
New Business Opportunities will be posted from:
- Enterprise Europe Network
- relating to Electronics & Microelectronics, Communications and Networking, Optical Networks and Systems
- SBRI (Small Business Research Initiative)
- relating to public procurement contracts from the MoD, Department of Health, WRAP, Defra and other Government organisations
- global open innovation opportunities from large multinationals- STFC (The Science & Technology Facilities Council) - for opportunities across the large science facilities across Europe, including CERN
We are also in discussion with a key strategic partners from the US to extend this list, and will update you when this organisations is on board.
How do you receive notification about these opportunities? There are a number of channels available for you to receive notification and alerts from this service.
@NewBizOpps, public profile at: http://twitter.com/NewBizOpps
This is actually the most effective way to distribute the information real time, enabling you to receive alerts as they are published, whilst on the move via your smart phone.
Note: a great deal of information posted on Twitter is vacuous or trivial. We guarantee that we will only post genuine business opportunities, maintaining the feed as a prime business tool.
2. RSS feeds - directly into your browser or into your e-mail exchange, subscribe at:
3. Newsletter - Electronics Technology Network members will receive a monthly newsletter highlighting the opportunities. If you're not a member, register at http://www.etn-uk.com
We invite you to subscribe to this service, utilising your preferred notification channel.
Our Guarantee.....this service will not be polluted with advertisements or trivia.....this is a business service focused on growing your top line.
Test the service now to review the last 50 opportunities that have been posted....don't miss out on the next 50!